- No Commission
Nursing Home Site - Donegal
Available on request
The proposed development will benefit from being located at a high profile intersection but within walking distance of the amenities of the town.
The proposed nursing home will also benefit from future complimentary services on the site including primary care.
The proposed site is located on the edge of Donegal Town, less than 1,500 metres from the centre.
It is situated at the intersection of the N56 and R267, the latter being Main Street leading directly into Town.
Surrounding uses include Lidl (opposite), Donegal Public Services Centre (adjacent), various commercial and residential uses.
Donegal Community Hospital is located approximately 800m from the subject in the direction of the Town.
- 2.9 acre nursing home development site
- Benefits from full planning permission for 70 bedrooms over 3 floors
- Gross floor area of 4,337 sq m
- Generous spatial layout at 62 sqm per room
- Prominent location in walking distance of Donegal Town
- Excellent demand locally with no private provision in the town