Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links
Co Dublin, D13 V2X7
- Location and Transport
- Quick links
The luxury Portmarnock hotel & championship golf links, designed by the legendary Bernard Langer, forms a rare 160-acre beachfront location on the east coast of Ireland.
The 134-guestroom unbranded hotel presents an opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished Dublin resort, which was once the residence of the famous Jameson whiskey family.
With an illustrious history dating back 172 years to John Jameson III, Portmarnock hotel & golf links has a pedigree like no other Irish golf resort.
- 160 acres of the spectacular Portmarnock peninsula
- 134 spacious guestrooms and suites
- Highly accessible location
- Two Restaurants and the historic Jameson Bar
- The Spa offers a wide range of treatments