- No Commission
Unit 2, Parkway House
Western Parkway Business Park, Lower Ballymount Road
D12 W293 Dublin 12
Available on request
Semi detached corner warehouse production and ancillary office facility of concrete frame construction supporting a double skin insulated metal deck roof with 10% roof lighting.
Clear internal warehouse production area height 5.74 metres.
Power floated concrete floor and one electronically operated grade level loading door.
Flexible two storey workspace content incorporating plastered and painted walls decorated with suspended ceilings, fluorescent lighting and double glazed aluminium windows.
Externally there is excellent car parking with 25 spaces available.
Unit 2 Parkway House is situated within a managed environment just off Ballymount Drive.
Ballymount Drive is located approximately 9.6km south west of Dublin City Centre.
The estate itself can be accessed via the Ballymount Road Lower which is only 0.4km from the Walkinstown Roundabout and approximately 0.8km from the M50 Ballymount Interchange.
The proximity to the M50 makes for easy and rapid access to all arterial routes including the N7.
Building Energy Rating
BER No. 800263782
EPI: 450.17 kWh/m2/yr
For further information, please contact
- 9,691 Sq Ft.
- Excellent south west Dublin location just off Ballymount Road Lower.
- Convenient access to the M50 via the Red Cow or Ballymount Interchange.
- 5.74 metres clear internal height to warehouse production area.
- Ground floor ancillary work and business space plus first floor office accommodation.
- Excellent car parking provision.