- No Commission
D24 XA52 Dublin 24
Available on request
The property comprises a detached industrial building on a self-contained and secure site of approximately 3.49 acres.
Loading access is by 2 dock and 1 grade level loading doors.
Clear internal height approximately 4.3 metres.
Substantial secure yards.
The property is located in a prominent position on Broomhill Road close to its junction with Airton Road and equidistant from both Belgard Road and Greenhills Road.
Broomhill Road is approximately 2.5 km west of the M50 providing rapid access to all arterial routes to and from Dublin City Centre.
The Luas Red Line is available nearby at Belgard Station with the estimated time to Connolly Station of 35 minutes.
The M50 provides immediate access to all arterial routes around the city along with access to Dublin International Airport and the Dublin Port Tunnel which are both within 20 minutes drive.
Building Energy Rating
BER No. 800191108
EPI: 244.64 kWh/m2/yr
€235,000 per annum
For further information, please contact:
- 40,386 Sq Ft on 3.49 Acres.
- Excellent location in one of Dublin’s most established industrial estates.
- Convenient access to Tallaght, Belgard Road, Naas Road and the M50.
- Detached warehouse/ manufacturing facility with good loading facilities.
- Major occupiers in the area include National Irish Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Robert Roberts and Cross
- Vetpharm Group Limited.
- Substantial secure yards to each side of the building.