- No Commission
6 Fitzwilliam Street LowerFavourite
South City Centre
D02 TX34 Dublin 2
Available on request
No. 6 Fitzwilliam Street Lower is a four storey over basement mid-terraced Georgian building extending to approximately 326.09 sq m (3,511 sq ft).
The basement is currently in use as a dentist surgery, hall level in use as a beauty salon and the first floor is in office use.
There are four bedroom apartments on the second and third floors of the building.
The property is on the west side of Fitzwilliam Street Lower between Fitzwilliam Lane and Baggot Street Lower.
This prime location is the Georgian heart of Dublin’s Central Business District within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street.
The area is well serviced by public transport, the DART and LUAS lines are a short walk and the property is close to several main bus routes.
There is a large variety of restaurants, cafes, gyms, retail shops and professional services in the immediate area.
Building Energy Rating
For further information please contact
- Prime location in the Georgian heart of Dublin’s Central Business District.
- 4 storey over basement level Georgian building extending to approx. 326.09 sq m (3,511 sq ft).
- Current passing rent of €75,800 per annum.
- Significant Asset Management Opportunity.
- Income growth potential through letting vacant space.