5 Hanover Quay
Dublin 2, D02 VY79
- Location and Transport
- Quick links
A newly developed, state-of-the-art office block in Dublin city centre, extending to 159,827 sq ft
(14,848 sq m) arranged over basement, ground and six upper floors.
Super prime location in the heart of the Docklands provides outstanding southerly views over the
waterfront at Grand Canal Dock and the professionally landscaped public plaza at Grand Canal square.
- Excellent access to public transport links and amenities
- Current passing rent of €8,757,871 per annum
- Leases are let at between €51.50 and €57.50 PSF
- Flexible floor plates on typical floor of 25,833 sq ft (2,400 sq m)
- Accredited with LEED Gold v4 building certification
- A3 Building Energy Rating