- No Commission
8-10 Coke LaneFavourite
D07 EN2Y Dublin 7
Available on request
8-10 Coke Lane is a modern four storey office block with one car parking space.
The top floor is owned separately and excluded from the sale.
The ground first and second floors are included in the sale and extend to approximately 279.24 sq m (3,006 sq ft).
The upper floors are accessed via a common stairwell accessed off Coke Lane with a lift serving all floors.
The ground floor space benefits from independent access directly off Coke Lane.
The first floor also benefits from an external terrace to the rear of the office space.
There is one car parking space within a secure garage at ground floor.
8-10 Coke Lane is on the southern side of Coke Lane in the centre of Smithfield in Dublin’s North City Centre.
The general area has benefited from rejuvenation over the last ten years.
Smithfield Luas Red Line stop is a short walk from the property connecting the area to the IFSC, Connolly Station and Heuston Station as well as Dublin’s southwest suburbs.
It is in the centre of the legal hub of Dublin city with the four courts 400m from the property and a range of legal occupiers in the immediate.
Building Energy Rating:
BER NO: 800484180
- Modern four storey office building with one car parking space (top floor excluded from sale).
- Passing rent of €35,000 per annum from 2 of the 3 floors.
- Opportunity to obtain vacant possession or regear existing lease (expiry Aug 2016).
- Approximately 279.24 sq m (3,006 sq ft) over 3 floors.
- 100 metres from Luas Red Line stop in the rejuvenated Smithfield.