- No Commission
Building 10, Cherrywood Business ParkFavourite
D18 K7W4 Co Dublin
14,218 - 64,291 ft²
Available on request
The property comprises part of the ground floor and part of the second floor of building 10 within the Cherrywood Business Park.
The ground floor currently presents to shell & core but it will be fitted to CAT A specification by the Landlord.
The second floor is currently fitted out to CAT A standard. The specification includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings, recessed high efficiency light fittings and air-conditioning.
The building benefits from a newly refurbished and secured reception entrance with ample secured car-parking available.
The Cherrywood Business Park is a premium suburban office development which benefits from a host of existing amenities within a secured environment.
The Cherrywood business park is ideally located at the junction of the N11 and M50 motorways with Dublin Airport only a 30 minute drive away.
Excellent transportation links provided via the Luas green line with both Brides Glen and Cherrywood Luas stops located immediately adjacent to the business park.
Cherrywood is also located adjacent to many of the established south-eastern suburbs including Cabinteely, Foxrock, Carrickmines, Dalkey, Killiney and Dun Laoghaire.
Building Energy Rating:
BER No. 8800011736
EPI: 489.92 kWh/m2/yr
- The ground floor currently presents to shell & core but it will be fitted to CAT A specification by the Landlord.
- The second floor is currently fitted out to CAT A standard.
- Iincludes raised access floors, suspended ceilings, recessed high efficiency light fittings and air-conditioning.
- Newly refurbished and secured reception entrance
- Ample secured car-parking available.