- No Commission
South City Centre
2,824 - 49,305 ft²
Available on request
This high end office building is superbly located on Harcourt Road, adjacent to the LUAS Green Line stop on Harcourt Street.
Neighbouring occupiers include Arthur Cox, EY, MetLife, KPMG and Aviva.
This premium building will comprise 49,452 sq ft of office accommodation and includes 15 car parking spaces, 64 bicycle parking spaces and superior shower and changing facilities on the basement level. Typical floor plates are 7,974 sq ft with floor to ceiling glazing allowing ample natural light into the building.
Public transport links are exceptional, with the LUAS Green Line stop on Harcourt Street adjacent to the building, Dublin Bus stops located in close proximity and several Dublin Bikes stations within minutes’ walk of the building. Direct links to Dublin Airport are provided by the 757 Dublin Bus Airlink from Charlotte Way and the Aircoach stop on Leeson Street.
This development will provide high specification finishes, including:
Raised access floors
Perforated metal suspended ceiling tiles
High quality low energy LED light fittings fitted throughout the office areas.
Full four pipe fan coil air conditioning throughout.
Excellent floor to ceiling height of 2.8m on each upper floor
Designed to accommodate an occupancy ratio of 1:8 sqm
The building is targeting LEED Gold and BER B1 ratings.
Find out more information at www.5harcourtroad.com
- High profile office building which is located on a corner site offering natural light from each aspect
- Ground Floor reception finished to a high standard with a 5.4m double height entrance lobby
- Impressive exposed glass stairwell feature on front façade
- Public open space to the front of the building
- Typical floor plate of 7,974sq ft
- Designed to occupancy ratio of 1:8 sqm
- Fully glazed façade
- South facing balcony on the 6th floor
- Vast column free span with only two internal columns on each floor plate
- 3 x high quality 13 passenger lifts
- Superior shower and changing facilities
- 15 car spaces
- 64 bicycle parking spaces
- Target BER rating of B1
- Premium LEED Gold accreditation for the Landlord Works expected