- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Horizon Logistics Park, Swords
73,906 Sq Ft, New High Bay Distribution Facility; Immediately Adjacent to Dublin Airport
- Prime logistics facility extending to approx. 73,906 sq ft, situated immediately adjacent to Dublin Airport
- Clear internal height extending to approx. 12m
- 9 dock level and 2 grade level roller shutter doors
- Dedicated loading yard with a depth of approx. 45m
- FM1 Floor with loading capacity of 60Kn / per sq m
The accommodation comprises the following approx. gross external floor areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground Floor Offices||2,067||192.03|
|First Floor Offices||3,821||354.98|
Horizon Logistics Park comprises a modern logistics and warehouse development of the highest standard set in an extensively landscaped and park land setting.
The Park consists of approx. 300 acres of zoned industrial land where a number of high quality distribution facilities have already been developed. These facilities comprise of either single or double span, structural steel portal frames supporting composite insulated cladding panels.
The properties have separate car parking and dedicated loading areas to the rear with yard depths ranging from 35 to 50 metres. Horizon Logistics Park is set out in a manged purpose built environment catering for logistics and warehousing occupiers with 24 hour on site security.
The Park also offers opportunities for bespoke design and build packages.
- Build Status: New Build - Under Construction