Horizon Logistics Park
Dublin Airport, Swords
- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Industrial / Warehouse To Let, Co Dublin
- Four new logistics facilities
- Ranging from approximately 20,000, 30,000 and 40,000 sq ft
- Practical completion Q1/Q2 2018
- Prime distribution location
- Unrivalled proximity to the M50 & Dublin Airport
- Modern specification
- Can be finished to an occupier’s requirements incl floor loading capacity
- Warehouse clear internal heights of approximately 12 m
- Secure loading yards with a depth of approx 35 m, providing ample circulation space
Prime detached distribution facilities.
Secure managed business park environment with access to the M50 and proximity to Dublin Airport.
Steel portal frame construction.
Concrete block internal walls to a height of 2.4 metres, with insulated metal cladding to full height.
Metal deck roof with perspex roof lights.
Clear internal warehouse height of approx 12 metres.
Minimum 60 Kg newton per sq metre (1,000 lbs/sq ft) uniform floor loading capacity.
Loading facilities are by way of dock levellers and grade level roller shutter doors. The size will dictate the loading arrangement.
Secure self-contained yard space with depths of approximately 35 metres.
Office specification includes gas fired heating, suspended ceilings incorporating acoustic tiles with recessed fluorescent lights, plastered and painted walls, perimeter trunking and fully fitted toilet and tea station facilities
Car parking ranges from 19 to 39 spaces, depending on the size of the unit.
Building Energy Rating:
Available on completion