- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Horizon Logistics Park, Swords
61,586 Sq Ft, New High Bay Distribution Facility; Immediately Adjacent to Dublin Airport
- Prime logistics facility extending to approx. 61,581 sq ft, situated immediately adjacent to Dublin Airport
- Clear internal height extending to 12m
- 7 dock levellers and 2 grade level roller shutter doors
- Dedicated loading yard with a depth of 40m
- FM1 Floor with loading capacity of 60Kn / per sq m
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Office||7,061||655.99|
|Unit - Warehouse||54,520||5,065.07|
Horizon Logistics Park is Dublin's premier logistics location, consisting of approx. 300 acres of prime industrially zoned land, situated immediately adjacent to Dublin Airport.
The scheme has excellent connectivity to all major national transportation routes and is accessed by way of the R108, with Junction 4 of the M50 capable of being reached within minutes. Dublin Airport's cargo terminal is situated approx. 5km to the north-east (8mins drivetime) and Dublin's Port Tunnel is situated approx. 7.0km to the south-east (9 mins drivetime).