- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Citywest Village Northern Quarter
Development opportunity in an established suburb with excellent transport links
- Prime development opportunity extending to approx. 6.677 hectares / 16.5 acres
- Ready to go” 2.61 hectare / 6.46 acre site with planning for 98 residential units
- 0.5 hectare / 1.23 acre with potential for another 20 units
- 3.565 hectare/ 8.81 acre site zoned Objective RES-N To provide for new residential communities in accordance with approved area plans
- Cheeverstown Luas Stop adjoins the site
- New neighbourhood park nearby under construction
- Citywest Shopping Centre is a short stroll away
- 5-acre possible school site
Adjoining Cheeverstown Luas Stop and residential developments the subject lands comprise a greenfield development site extending to a total of 6.68 hectare/ 16.5 acres of residentially zoned land off Citywest Avenue in Citywest Dublin 24.
The first 2.61 hectare/ 6.46 acre portion of the overall site has a “ready to go” planning (Ref SD20A/0219) for 98 residential units.
The planning allows for 51 by three bedroom houses, 7 by two bedroom houses, 1 by four bedroom houses, 18 by one bed apartments, 1 by two bedroom apartments/ 3 by two bedroom duplex and 17 by three bedroom duplex.
Drawings have been prepared for a further 20 units on the adjoining .5 hectare/ 1.23 acre portion of the site by leading architects Conroy Crowe Kelly.
A planning application is expected to be lodged for these 20 units in the coming weeks.
The final 3.565 hectare/ 8.81 acre portion of the site is to the east of the existing planning, of which 2 hectares/ 5 acres have been designated for a school but have not been required by the Department of Education offering potential for a further residential augmenting the current planning for attractive family homes with more housing units subject to planning