- Location and Transport
- Quick links
REZz Dublin - Hely Building,
2-4 Dame Court
Dublin, D02 CK27
Dublin City's Newest Duper budget Hotel
- Prime city centre location, just 200 metres south of Temple Bar and 400 metres west from Grafton Street.
- Positioned in the centre of Dublin's thriving nightclub hub
- 51 key REZz Hotel plus ground floor public house "Dis n Dat"
- Rare 90 year lease to one of Ireland's leading hotel/accommodation operators
- Passing Rent roll of €650,000 p.a., which is reversionary
The offering comprises a rare long let budget hotel investment, which first opened for trading as REZz Dublin in March 2023.
51 key hotel, plus ground floor public house "Dis n Dat"
Rare 90-year lease to one of Ireland's leading hotel/accommodation operators
Reuse of a historic building which was converted into a new hotel
Passing rent roll of €65,000 p.a. which is reversionary
Scheme: A four storey hotel led scheme of 1,952sq.m (21,021 sq.ft) including a ground floor public house.
Room Count: 51 keys, being 36 double rooms & 16 triple rooms.
Bedroom Sizes: Ranging from 15 sq. m - 24 sq. m.
Food & Beverage: Own door access to self contained ground floor public house called “Dis n Dat”, directly access from Dame Court.
Building Energy Rating:
BER No: 800913295
525.41 kWh/m²/yr 0.82