- Location and Transport
Fairgreen Shopping Centre
Carlow, R93 X825
Investment Opportunity - Fairgreen Shopping centre is a modern scheme in the heart of Carlow town centre.
- l Primary shopping centre in the heart of Carlow town centre
- l 23,117 sq.m. (248,829 sq.ft.) across the entire scheme*
- l Includes 50 retail units and kiosks
- l 99% occupancy in Phase 1 and 2 (only one vacant kiosk in the main centre)
- l Passing rent of approximately €2.44m p. a. (NOI of approximately €2.36m p.a.)
- Cinema which drive strong footfall in the centre. All held by way of long leasehold title reducing vacancy risk within the scheme
- l 4.02 year WAULT to earliest break/expiry
- l Large surface car park providing 762 surface car spaces with multiple entrance/exits within the town centre
- Further development potential with planning granted for Phase 3 providing an additional 3,732 sq. m. (40,170 sq. ft.) of retail accommodation over two ﬂoors which could also allow for an additional anchor to the scheme
Fairgreen Shopping centre is a modern scheme in the heart of Carlow town centre. It is the primary retail destination in the town spread across 3 phases and sits on a total site area of approximately 12.96 acres with the beneﬁt of 762 surface car parking spaces.
Building Energy Rating:
BER: B2 - G
BER No's: Available on request
EPI's: Available on request
he scheme is anchored by Tesco, Heatons and IMC Cinemas which are all owner occupied and provide a stable tenancy base across grocery, fashion, convenience and leisure.
In total, there are over 50 retail units (including kiosks) with a total ﬂoor area of 23,116 sq m (248,829 sq ft) including anchor units.
- Car parking spaces: 762