- Location and Transport
- Quick links
19/20 Lombard Street & 112/114 Townsend Street
South City Centre
Dublin 2, D02 X956
Prime development site of approx. 670 sq m (0.165 acres) - For Sale by Private Treaty
- Prime development site benefiting from an excellent location in Dublin’s Central Business District
- Brownfield site extends to 0.06 ha (0.165 acres)
- Zoned Z5, to consolidate and facilitate the development of the central area and to identify, reinforce, strengthen and protect its civic design, character and dignity
- Feasibility study showing potential for a 127 bed hotel or 89 bed apart hotel (SPP)
- Other notable permitted uses under the above zoning objective include residential, PBSA and offices
- The site benefits from high profile frontage to onto both Lombard Street and Townsend Street
- Situated close to numerous transport links including DART, LUAS and Dublin Bike stations
The brownfield site extends to approximately 0.06 ha (0.165 acres) and benefits from high profile corner frontage at the intersection between Lombard Street and Townsend Street.
There are currently several buildings on the site, all of which are derelict and vacant.
The site is broadly rectangular in shape and has a level topography throughout. It is bounded by an unnamed laneway to the west, Lombard Street to the east, Townsend Street to the north and Countess Markievicz House (apartments) to the south.
There is no active planning application or decisions associated with the site.
The surrounding area is mixed use in nature with numerous residential developments, prime office blocks and retail cafes and restaurants serving the immediate area.