- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Rooske Lands, Rooske Road
Prime Residential Development Opportunity
- Prime residential development opportunity benefiting from an excellent GDA location
- New key point...
- Substantial landbank extending to 28.49 ha (72.87 acre
- Available in two lots or in its entirety - Lot 1 – comprises 10.84 ha (26.78 acres) of predominantly A2 residential (Phase 2) lands - Lot 2 – comprises 18.65 ha (46.09 acres) of fragmented, unzoned lands
- The property benefits from extensive road frontage to the Rooske Road (approx. 750 meters)
- Situated close to strategic transport links including the M3 motorway, M50 motorway and Dunboyne Train Station
- Convenient access to Dublin City Centre – 30 minute commute
The property comprises greenfield development lands, irregular in shape, fragmented and predominantly in agricultural use, extending to a total area of 72.87 acres (28.49 ha).
The lands generally have a level topography throughout.
The lands are available in two separate lots or in their entirety, per the imagery throughout.
Lot 1 comprises 26.78 acres (10.84 ha) of predominantly A2 residential and A1 residential zoned lands. This lot incorporates an existing,derelict, residential dwelling and a number of outbuildings. We understand neither the dwelling nor the outbuildings are protected structures.
Lot 2 comprises 46.09 acres (18.65 ha) offragmented, unzoned lands which are currently in agricultural use.