- Location and Transport
- Quick links
2.3 Acres at Fairfield Road
2.3 Acres - Superb Development Opportunity with FPP for 47 Residential Units
- Prime residential development site located in a well established residential location
- Greenfield site extending to 0.93 ha (2.30 acres)
- Benefits from Full Planning Permission for 47 residential units
- Unit mix comprises 9 x terrace houses and 38 apartments
- Zoned ZO 01 “sustainable residential” under the Cork City Council Development Plan 2022 – 2028
- Location benefits from access to primary arterial routes including the N20, N22, N8 and N27
- Cork Airport and Kent Train Station are approximately 10.7km and 4.7km south of the subject site, respectively
- There are a wide range of amenities in the immediate area including Blackpool Shopping Centre
The subject property comprises a greenfield site extending to approximately 2.30 acres (0.93 ha) and benefits from frontage of approximately 280 meters to Fairfield Road.
The site, which is not currently in use, is irregular in shape and has a sloping gradient from south to north. It is bounded by two storey, residential housing estates to the west and south and an undeveloped Landscape Preservation Zone (greenfield lands) to the north and east.
Access to the site is from Fairfield Road, via the N22, at the southern boundary of the site.