- Location and Transport
- Quick links
Dublin 1, D01 PY95
Spectacular Grade-A office space in the heart of Dublin Docklands
- 6-acre mixed-use campus
- 376,000 sq ft across 2 Grade-A LEED Platinum office buildings
- 5,000 sq ft of flexible Town Hall space
- 10,000 sq ft of dedicated Cultural space
- 1 acre of community green space
- Exceptional outdoor terraces, public park and expansive public realm
- Dining & wellbeing amenities
The office accommodation comprises:
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground - Building 1||11,557||1,073.68|
|Ground - Garden Level - Building 1||18,172||1,688.23|
|1st - Building 1||11,810||1,097.18|
|2nd - Building 1||15,816||1,469.35|
|3rd - Building 1||15,816||1,469.35|
|4th - Building 1||15,816||1,469.35|
|5th - Penthouse - Building 1||9,793||909.80|
|Basement - Dedicated Cultural Space - Building 2||9,965||925.78|
|Ground - Garden Level - Building 2||39,911||3,707.85|
|Ground - Building 2||33,775||3,137.80|
|1st - Building 2||38,143||3,543.60|
|2nd - Building 2||46,279||4,299.46|
|3rd - Building 2||46,544||4,324.08|
|4th - Building 2||46,798||4,347.68|
|5th - Penthouse - Building 2||36,280||3,370.52|
A landmark six-acre, mixed-use campus in Dublin’s historic North Docks, Coopers Cross is designed to enhance the lives of tenants through the unique combination of intelligent workplaces, extensive green spaces, and rich cultural experiences.
Currently under development, the campus boasts market-leading sustainability credentials, coupled with sector-defining intelligent building systems and technology.
Together, these elements will help tenants reduce operational and carbon-related costs.
At a glance
- Two spectacular six-storey energy-efficient and cost-effective office buildings. With a sector-defining intelligent building system, our Grade-A office space is designed to deliver seamless convenience for your employees.
The campus is a high-performance building envelope that significantly exceeds building regulation minimum standards.
- Building 1 is approximately 100,000 sq. ft, while Building 2 comprises approximately 300,000 sq. ft.
Building 1 is designed with a two storey, light filled atrium capped with a wraparound penthouse terrace. Featuring dedicated bike parking and changing rooms in addition to flexible floor plates up to 15,800 sq. ft.
- Featuring all the same facilities as the above, building 2 is home to an expansive roof terrace offering exceptional cityscape views and a 5,000 sq. ft. Town Hall space. It offers up to 46,800 sq. ft. floor plates – which are exceptionally rare in the Dublin market.
Sustainability is a key design objective, targeting LEED Platinum, BREAAM Outstanding, Wired Score Platinum, Smart Score Platinum and WELL
Sustainability attributes include:
Electricity: Electric heat pumps for heating, cooling and hot water. Dedicated electric car charging (expandable to 100%). High efficiency LED lighting (100%) with intelligent controls. Large PV solar panel array at roof level – above LEED minimum. Fossil-free fully electric building operation. Extensive sub-metering tracks energy usage at a detailed level, which reduces consumption.
Water: Recovery and reuse via rainwater harvesting, reducing freshwater usage. 35%-40% lower potable water use, based on use of efficient sanitary fixtures.
Air: Enhanced fresh air circulation and air filtration systems provide an additional 20% fresh air than required by local code. High-efficiency/low-energy air handling units with thermal wheel heat recovery. High-efficiency, variable-speed, fan coil units. Increased ventilation provision to 12 l/s @ 1 person per 7m2. 35% increase in ventilation provision – substantially above local code recommendations.
Landscaping: The campus features nearly 250 mature trees (mixed species); a 7,500m2 planted area plus a 2,990m2 biodiverse roof area, which reduces the heat island effect, improving energy consumption and local air quality.
Technology is hardwired into our vision for Coopers Cross. We prioritise reducing operational and carbon-related costs through our intelligent building management systems, bespoke building app and environmental design.
- Demand/response thermal control allows the building to optimise energy usage.
- Live building performance data reporting.
- Intelligent, predictive maintenance prevents equipment downtime, saves on maintenance cost and optimises the plant equipment for lower energy usage.
- Touchless door-to-floor access.
- Extensive Submetering that tracks energy usage at a detailed level to identify patterns which reduces consumption.
- Other design features and amenities include: Outdoor terraces, campus mobile phone app with visitor management capacity, digital wayfinding and signage and unparalleled connectivity throughout. The car park features ANPR plate recognition and electric charging points.
- Fitout Concept: CAT A
- Floor to ceiling glazing: Yes
- Building Reception: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Goods Lifts: Yes
- Full Access Raised floors: Yes
- Ceiling: Suspended metal Panel ceiling
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Lighting Type: LED
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Showers: Yes