- Location and Transport
- Quick links
48 & 49 James Place East
South City Centre
Prime mixed use development opportunity located in the heart of Dublin 2
- Site extends to 0.06 ha (0.149 acres)
- Currently in use as a surface level car park incorporating 24 car spaces
- Potential to generate short term income during planning process
- Zoned 10, to consolidate and facilitate the development of inner city and inner suburban sites for mixed uses
- Notable permitted uses under the above zoning objective include residential, office, hotel / guesthouse and childcare facilities
- Excellent location which has been enhanced by best in class developments in recent years
- Situated close to numerous transport links including DART, LUAS and Dublin Bike stations
The site provides an excellent opportunity for the development of a modern, sustainable building,subject to planning permission, in the heart of South Dublin’s Georgian Core, while also having the potential for short-term income through the letting of car spaces during the planning process.
The subject site extends to approx. 0.149 acres (0.06 ha) and is currently in use as a surface level car park currently incorporating 24 car spaces, with the benefit of full vacant possession.
The site is rectangular in shape and benefits from a level topography.
Access to the site is provided from James Place East at the southern boundary of the site.
There is no active planning application or decisions associated with the site.